Sunday, February 4, 2007

School Environment

There are some questions about school environment posted in the teen life wiki that I thought would be fun to answer.

My favorite thing about my school is thatyou are almost never bored, at recess thereare many things to do like, eat, play soccer or basketball, go to the library, or just talk to your friends. Teachers are cool, and once in a while we get fun projects that we do in class. And on holidays, stuco plans fun things.

I feel good about school I love being with my friends, and learning new things. The only times I get kind of nervous about school is when I get so much homework that my brain hurts, or when report cards are coming.

If my school were “ under construction” I don’t exactly know what I would do because it depends on wether the school is open or closed. If it is open, then I would just go and try not to distract myself too much watching the construction. But if the school were closed, then I would have to find a way to study at home or go to another school in the meantime. What would be really bad would be if my school caught fire or something very serious like that, that would be very bad because then everybody would have tolave the school for a year or two before it opened again.

1 comment:

hungry hippo said...

hey!
well, lemme tell you a little bit about myself.
okay im originally from texas, and ive been living there for 9 years, and im 13.. so thats a long time! and i had to move in 2006.. around june becuase my dad got a job transfer, and i'm the one who left all my friends in texas, just like you. except i dont really move often, well that i remember of.
see, first i was born in australia, and when i was 9 months old i moved to sweden. 3 years later i moved to texas. then a few years later i moved within my city, but it was a different school. but i was only in kindergarten so it didnt really matter. and now im all the way over here. on the other side of the world. anticipating on when ill go back.
and it's really hard for me because it's my first big move. it's so hard to visit and i can't even imagine what it would be like for you! tell me more about urself.
-cat
yeah you can call me that, its shorter :P