Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Beau

Hey everyone! Ola Pifi, contactame en mi email readingbooxrox@hotmail.com. I'm going to change it so send me an email if u read this and I'll send my new email.

Okay, so I just got a boyfriend. He's not hot, not particularly smart. I was considering rejecting him, but then I thought, why not give him a makeover instead? He has this weird afro-thingy which I'm making him get rid of. I'm also going to get him to burn that nasty sweater he never takes off. I swear, it's like 90 degrees here in Miami, if he keeps on wearing it, he'll start to stink, and then I'll have no choice but to dump him because I hate stinky boys. I'm also going to tell him to stop wearing shorts, they makes him look like a total geek. Last, but not least, I'm stealing his disgusting Avatar backpack, and never giving it back. He's a fuckin' 14-year-old wearing an Avatar backpack. I'm still not sure whether I should dump him or not, he's nice so it would make me sad to have to dump him.

What do u guys think? Should I dump him? Tell me what you think.

No comments: