Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Teen Life Wiki Response

In this post I wanted to answer some of the questins on the teen lif wiki.

First I’m going to answer the ones about the school encironment. The answer to the one about uniforms is obviously yes, and our uniforms are a sort of dark blue and white, the shirts are all the same but the girls wear skirts and the boys were something else, I don’t know exactly what to call it, long shorts, or short pants, anyway, you can also wear a school jacket with that because it gets kind of cold in the classes because of the ac. We have to wear a different uniform for P.E. , and if you don’t wear the PE uniform to PE, then you get in trouble. And I’ll also answer another question by saying, no, we don’t get a good education here, just kidding Mr. Hide, anyway the teachers are really good and I feel that I learn a lot here.

Now I’m going to answer a question about class saying, that yes, poverty is a big issue here and it can be found too easily, just go to the centro, and you’ll find it everywhere. Which really gets me sad every time I go there ,but also makes me feel thankful to God for giving me and my family what we have. In our school we help those people by collecting money to buy presents for homeless children in December, and also by collecting food to give to them, and it would be very nice if other people in Cartagena payed more attention and tried to help those people that need their help, because sadly most people just ignore them. But still, sometimes it is their fault that they don’t have any money because they don’t want to work and make their children wash car windows with dirty water one the streets.

That’s it for this post, and remember, help poor people

No comments: